Mobile Postpaid

Lost & Stolen Phone

What should I do if my phone is lost or stolen?

To avoid unauthorized usage on your account, you should immediately call Customer Service on 121, 24x7 and report your loss.

Your number will be immediately suspended to insure there is no unauthorized usage. You can receive your replacement SIM card at all authorized dealers or via special courier service delivered to your address.

If you want to receive your new SIM card at an authorized dealer, during the visit you will be asked name and unified ID code of the account holder. It is not necessary the authorized responsible person to take the replacement SIM card personally.

The replacement is free of charge. For security purposes, once you receive your replacement SIM card, the registered account holder must call Customer Service on 121 to activate your card.

back to top back to questions