1) The plan for limited use of a VIVACOM telephone post is for customers, who receive monthly social allowances. In order to use this plan, you have to submit a relevant document from the Social Assistance Agency.
2) Charging is per minte. Minimum call duration is 60 seconds.
3) After the consumption of the included in the plan minutes, the charging is per second as every started first minute is charged as whole one.
4) Unused included minutes are not rolled over to the next month.
5) Peak hours are Monday to Friday from 08.00 till 20.00, off peak hours are Monday to Friday from 20.00 till 08.00, Saturday, Sunday and all national holidays.
6) For calls to national fixed and mobile networks is applied call set up charge of BGN 0.132