Internet VIVACOM Net
Damaged & Stolen Modem
Billing, Payments, & Collections
- How can I change my Internet package VIVACOM Net package?
- How can I change my personal account details such as my name?
- How can I change my security question & answer?
- How do I change my user name & password? I forgot my user name & password.
- How can I cancel my service?
- I’m moving – what do I need to do?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- I don’t have an internet connection. What should I do?
- When I try to open any webpage, only my.contact.bg webpage opens. What should I do?
- My Internet connection is slow. What should I do?
- I have configured my wireless home network but I can’t connect to it. What should I do?
- Can I connect more than one computer to my Internet VIVACOM Net service?
- Can I use a router?
- What are my Internet VIVACOM Net modem settings?
- What should I do if I can’t install the service by myself?
Switching / Subscribing to Internet VIVACOM Net
- What is VIVACOM Net?
- What are the benefits of using Internet VIVACOM Net?
- How can I subscribe to Internet VIVACOM Net?
- Do I need to have an active telephone line to subscribe?
- What are the minimum PC requirements for using Internet VIVACOM Net?
- What are the VIVACOM Net speeds?
- What kinds of domains does VIVACOM offer?
- Can I use the VIVACOM Net service if I have ISDN?
- Can I create VPN connection if I use the VIVACOM Net services at different addresses?
Activation of additional services for Internet VIVACOM Net
VIVACOM Net passport
Switching / Subscribing to the converged services of VIVACOM - VIVACOM Duo: Fix + Net and VIVACOM Trio
- Is it possible terminated fixed calling and VIVACOM Net services to be restored directly to a converged service?
- Is it possible to join an existing telephone line and VIVACOM Net service when switching to a converged service if the services are on different account numbers?
- How can you switch to a converged service if the telephone is owned by one person and VIVACOM Net service by another?
- Today switching to a converged service was made. When can I start using the free minutes for the fixed calling and the free minutes for the mobile service?
- If a customer uses VIVACOM Net Voice to its VIVACOM Net service, is it possible to switch to a converged service?