Switching / Subscribing to VIVACOM mobile network
You can keep your current mobile number with its prefix when switching to VIVACOM.
You should visit any VIVACOM authorized dealer and submit your port in request and select your mobile services. Within 2 working days we will contact you to set a date for the actual transfer.
The actual porting period is up to 8 hours, between 09:00-17:00h.
Step 1: Visit one of the VIVACOM shops
- Fill out a form to submit your wish to transfer to another operator.
- Choose the contract or pre-paid plan that you want to use and take your new SIM card(s). The number of SIM cards depends on how many numbers you want to migrate
- Within 2 working days we will contact you to set a date for the actual transfer.
- You can transfer as many numbers as you want on a post-paid subscription plan, as long as for each one of them you have been an active user of your operator for at least 3 months at the moment you inform your operator of your intention to transfer.
- You can transfer as many numbers as you want on a pre-paid subscription plan, if you have recharged more than 10 BGN on your prepaid card before the moment you inform your operator of your intention to transfer.
Step 2: The transfer date.
- Your new SIM card(s) will be activated within 8 hours on the date of migration. All calls will be re-directed to your new SIM card(s)
- Your old card will be deactivated
- You might lose short text messages (SMS) or multimedia messages (MMS) which haven't been downloaded before transfer date.
- All sums owed between the time of receiving the certificate and the actual transfer must be paid to your old mobile operator.
- VIVACOM will inform its subscribers/users about a transfer of a number from its network through a signal. The specified signal is with 3-second (three) duration, after which the subscriber/user will have 2 (two) seconds to choose to end or to proceed with the call.
- For both duration of the signal and time for choice, the subscribers/users will not be charged.
Transferring from VIVACOM to another mobile operator.
To port your number from the VIVACOM network you must visit a shop of the receiving operator and submit a written application. Within 2 working days your new operator will contact you to set a date for the actual transfer
All VIVACOM subscribers, mobile (prepaid and postpaid) and fixed, can transfer their number(s) to another operator.
If you are dialing a transferred from the VIVACOM network number you will hear the following signal: